HI I LOVE UR BLOG.... anyway i found out that my bff has been lying to me e.g. i asked her if she had ever seen glee and she said yes a couple weeks later i asked her the same question and she said no i know this is only a tiny thing but there have been bigger things but like u say friends just come and go unfortunatly :(... the good thing is u get new friends in the end!
HI I LOVE UR BLOG.... anyway i found out that my bff has been lying to me e.g. i asked her if she had ever seen glee and she said yes a couple weeks later i asked her the same question and she said no i know this is only a tiny thing but there have been bigger things but like u say friends just come and go unfortunatly :(... the good thing is u get new friends in the end!
ReplyDeleteYes I Can Tell someone has told me that you are really Strong!! Stay Strong!!
ReplyDelete-Aussie!